Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats. 5 Nights/6 Days NPR 65,000/- per person on double sharing basis 10 persons
Day 01: Arrive Bali and transfer to hotel. Check-in. Visit Bali most popular water blow spot. Overnight in Bali.
Day 02: After breakfast visit Kintamani Volcano. Batur Temple and dip in the hot natural infinity pool beside the Lake Batur. Tirta Empul Temple including Tegenungan waterfall in Ubud. Overnight in Bali.
Day 03: Water sport (1 Hour Snorkeling, Banana Boat and Parasailing) + Uluwatu Temple. Overnight in Bali.
Day 04: Visit Nusa Penida. Spot: Broken Beach, Angels Billabong, Cristal bay. Overnight in Bali.
Day 05: Day at leisure. Overnight in Bali.
Day 06: Today you will be transferred to airport for your flight back to Kathmandu.
• 5 nights’ accommodation at hotel on double or twin sharing basis
• Daily Breakfast at the hotel
• Private tour and transfer during stay in Bali as per itinerary
• 3 IN 1 Water Sport Package (1 Round of Snorkeling, Banana Boat and Parasailing)
• 1 Day Nusa Penida Package (Spot: Broken Beach, Angels Billabong, Cristal bay)
• Private AC Transport, parking & entrance fee to the object
• English speaking guide during assistance during tour and transfers
• 01 bottle mineral water during tour per person
• Roundtrip airfare from Malindo Air
Please note: No booking has been made. We will confirm once we get the confirmation from your side. Price may change at the time of booking.